You can get an overview here of all the internship positions at bud & june. We are always on the lookout for talented, dedicated people with the right spirit, so if you feel you can contribute to the our team, send us an application along with your CV to email@example.com.
The right candidate will be pursuing a degree in fashion, marketing, communications or new media, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills (including proofreading), and have expert knowledge of social networking channels. Only candidates with fashion knowledge/experience will be considered.
- Exceptional writing and editing abilities
- Social Media expert
- Strong interpersonal and networking abilities
- Ability to draft press releases and media lists
- Fashion knowledge of top blogs and publications
- Responsible for daily posts/tweets to all applicable social media outlets
- Tracking samples
- Media monitoring
- Press clipping
See this not as an intern position, but more of a position where you can grow in a startup environment. You will need to be flexible and work on many different tasks & locations. Ability to think outside the box. Flexible to work both in NJ and NYC. Design intern needed 2 days a week.
- Knowledge of garment construction, especially knits.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Technical Packages
- Create Technical Packages working in Illustrator
- Sketch styles by hand and/or Illustrator
- Attend fabric appointments
- Call vendors, set up meetings & appointments
- Communicate with factories with strong follow-up
We look forward to hearing from you!